Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tear down the messs


I was at the Walker Art Center a few weeks ago to see the British Advertising Awards. We had a few minutes to spare so we were walking around. There's this "Heart of Darkness" exhibit that was hideous. It's crap strewn around and odd stains on furniture. It was so off-putting, we quickly left. A yucky mess.


Rich chocolate mess
Originally uploaded by rcvernors.

My favorite way to describe something is to call it a rich chocolately mess. It sounds tasty. Cute kid.


Tear down
Originally uploaded by gen gibson.

Talking to Gigi today, I was describing a friend. I first said he was a mess (henceforth the images of various messes) but I retracted that and said he was worse than that, he was a complete tear-down. I just made it up on the spot. Yup, a complete and total tear down.

No comments: