Sunday, December 10, 2006

Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge


Trail
Originally uploaded by D. S. Hałas.

At my one of my therapist's office, I asked him if I was obsessed with James. He said, "I dont' think you're obsessed but you're very fond of him." And I am. He went on to tell me that he had a female client that was obsessed with him. He'd look out his window and see her sitting on the grass across from the office building. She'd be there for hours. He guessed it gave her comfort just to be near his office. And he is a really nice peaceful guy.

At his office a few weeks ago, I looked out the window (the lady wasn't there) and I saw the vistor center for the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. It's right down the street from his office. He was pointing to it and talking about the trails that follow the river. I asked him if they connected to the trails by the old Cedar Ave bridge. The same trails. I just hadn't been on the trails by the vistor's center. I vowed to park at that center and walk on the trails. Today was a gorgeous 50˚ sunny day. And I parked there, right by my therapist's office and walked on the trails. I almost sat on the grass and looked up to his office. Just for fun. But I'm not obsessed. Well, not with the therapist.

No comments: