Thursday, December 28, 2006

Being specific

Reading a book about creative visualization I decided to invent some of my own. He does write in his book to keep your visualizations private. Your loved ones may mock you or fear that you'll leave them behind. Ok. So I created some. And they keep getting more detailed. When I go for walks, I get in these visualizations. I sit in the rooms I created and admire things I've made. I keep seeing a small cottage in the woods. It has pine trees around, and possibly by a brook or stream (damn you Thomas Kinkade, you painter of light!) I posted a blog in October that had this cute cottage pictured. I keep seeing either the light above at the front entrance or something like this second one. It shifts. I do see a specific date and I'm outside this house or something close. I'm so overwhelmed I can't stop crying with happiness. The door opens and someone comes out to see why I won't come in and why I'm crying. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

No comments: