Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lurch nightmare


I dream that I'm at home. A couple lives in my office. The guy looks like a bald Lurch.
I find them using my computer and I'm creeped out. Somehow they've living like in my big desk. Like there's a whole in the middle. I go to my bedroom and shut the door. The man follows my into my bedroom and I scream at him to get out because I was about to change my clothes. He doesn't get it. I think this repeats because I"m really frustrated at telling him to get out, and he keeps coming back. I know I'm screaming and angry and they guy is just not getting it. I go down the hall and find the wife to complain to her and she's nonchalent and says I should be more uninhibited. I woke up so frustrated. Rarrrrrrrrrr. A bald Lurch? What the hell is that?

No comments: