Monday, October 02, 2006

Cars - the movie

I love this movie. Yeah yeah I've heard that isn't it funny that a big studio made this about a trying to get a little town back on the map. It's an adorable movie, it has bits of Route 66 on it. And I think it's sweet. Plus the neon signs rock, they are shown all old and rusted and by the end the neon and the town has come back to life. I've taken my boyfriend and ex husband to this and they both got their arms punched from the "Oooh oooh - lookit the neon!" and "Slug bug!" Some things never change. Yes, I'd even punch your arm too!

1 comment:

Todd Franklin said...

Glad to see you have a blog to go along with your great flickr site!

Cars is my favorite movie of the year! It was eye candy for any neon, rt66 and roadtrip fan! Cool postcard too!