Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amy and Todd 8/22/08


Amy and Todd
Originally uploaded by Debora Drower.

I love this picture of you guys. Off on one of your adventures. I have no idea who took it.

I keep the photo in my address book in case I want to call you and tell you of the funny thing I saw at a store. Or that I have gossip. I think about how long it's been since I talked to you. Then I remember. That the photo was in the funeral program five years ago. Everyone thought I was nuts saying, "It's a joke, right?" "They'll pop up and say "Surprise!" You guys didn't pop up. It was real. Both of you in a horrible plane crash.

I will toast you kids with ice cream and Captain and Coke. And wish you were with me. I miss you tons, love, Debora

1 comment:

Paul said...

Deb,

I feel the same way; I miss them a lot too.

It was about a year ago when I decided to remove them from my address book; it was hard but necessary to move on.

I hope you are doing well - take care,

Paul