Friday, July 20, 2007

Bad Pants and moon dust in your hair

I had a hideous pair of pants similar to the ones shown. I can remember wearing these pants to first grade. Bad in many ways; I hated how they looked. And they itched. Like fucking crazy. They were wool, so I was in loud pants made me feel crazy and hot. I got cranky wearing them and it caused a day something like in "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day." I wanted to kill everyone in my first grade class. If my classroom had a phone in it back then, Australia would've been on the speed dial. No I don't think they have those kind of pants in Australia. I came home from school after that day of itchy, cranky, loud and ripped those fuckers OFFF!!! The next time I had to wear those pants I remembered the shitty day I had wearing them and they became known as, "The Bad Pants." I think there were additional shitty days. As a kevetching Jew, I wore them every chance I could get. Ba dump bump!

Now if I had a pair of magical pants. I look great in them, everyone would laugh at my jokes and would find me utterly attractive. If I wore them, candy would fall from the sky and the the angels would get together and decide to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moon dust in my hair of gold and starlight in my eyes of blue. Oh whoops, getting all Carpenters on you. It's in your head (it's in mine) so go ahead. Play it. It'll help with the ear worms and the sadness of the bad pants Where are those magic pants? Huh, fairies? Would the moon dust help?

No comments: